The Optanix Mobile App provides IT personnel with access to the Optanix Platform whenever it’s more convenient to use their device.
IT Staff and Administrators use the Mobile App to:
- Gain visibility to issues in the network, and the efforts being taken to resolve them
- Quickly prioritize workflow, along with the ability to open and update cases
- Be notified of incidents that are identified and validated by the Optanix Platform
- Communicate with Optanix Support Center personnel delivering ITMaaS services, and to monitor their support activities
IT Management use the Mobile App to:
- Gain visibility to issues that may be impacting business services, including the root cause and services disrupted by dependency
- Manage accountability for outages and responses, identify ownership, assess outage severity, obtain anticipated down times, and more
- Monitor service responsiveness and manage workgroup efforts, including responses to escalations
- Quickly access summary level details
- Manage workflow, including fast delegation and prioritization of work for the support team
The Optanix Mobile App is supported on Optanix Platform releases 5.4 and higher. Platform configuration steps are required before the app can be used.
The app is available on: